Hardware House 543769 Berkshire 14-1/2-Inch by 10-Inch Ceiling Lighting Fixture Oil Rubbed Bronze


Great expectations3

I was so excited to get these and I ordered the whole set to replace all the lighting in my house. All of the other lights have been wonderful but these have let me down a bit. Why? Well the way the 3 curling arms are built it is very difficult to get them aligned enough to look right. The middle shaft first has to be straightened to it is perpendicular to the ceiling and then each of the 3 arms takes some wiggling and maneuvering. Otherwise they stick out funny or are too far from the glass. I originally ordered 5 but returned 3 of them in exchange for the Hardware House 543744 Berkshire 12-Inch by 5-1/2-Inch Ceiling Lighting Fixture Oil-Rubbed Bronze.



Also a note about the whole set--many oil-rubbed bronze pieces have a sort of brushed look over all the metal work but these lights only have the effect on the edges. It looks good still and matches well enough with my faucets etc. but if you are going for perfection in your coordination you might want to be aware of that.More detail ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List