Ritelite LPL792 5-LED Computer Light Metal


Works perfectly...5

I recently treated myself to a nice 24" Samsung LCD monitor because I was tired of the cramped 14" monitor on my laptop which is my main computer at home. Problem is because I have the monitor on my desk directly behind the laptop I have to fold the laptop monitor at about a 40 degree angle in order to not obscure the monitor and because my desk lamp is next to the monitor I was having trouble seeing the laptop keys.



Well this light fixed that problem perfectly. Five seems to be just the perfect number of LEDs. Also like the on/off button and dimmer. It's certainly an attractive looking accessory if aesthetics is important to you. Not sure if the blue LEDs on the back of this light really reduce eyestrain as claimed but I don't really mind them in fact they look kind of cool like something from a sci-fi movie lol.



All in all this is way better than the single-LED USB light I got at Walmart which cost half as much.



My only complaint/wish is that the adjustable neck is a bit too short if it were about another 5" longer I would be able to position the lights directly over the center of the keyboard instead of off to one side. On the other hand a too-long neck might make the USB connection more prone to flaking/moving. Right now the USB connection is quite secure happy to say.



Am just keeping my fingers crossed that over time the neck will not lose its rigidity and start flopping around...



The eight fifty shipped I paid for it was pretty reasonable. Couldn't find this light at any of my local electronics stores for some weird reason.More detail ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List