RiteLite LPL704 Wireless 12-LED Under Cabinet Light


Great light bar5

I was a bit apprehensive with this purchase -- would it be bright enough to light up my (decent sized) hall closet? Some of the reviews of the other (smaller) RightLite products mentioned them not being bright enough.



It turns out that is NOT a problem with this light bar -- it's bright and it does a fabulous job of lighting up my closet. Because the lights pivot and turn I can position it throw the light in 4 different directions and get a really nice distribution of light.



Time will tell how long the batteries will last but given that this is an LED light driven by 6 (AAA) batteries I'd expect decent battery life particularly in a hall closet where it won't be used for extended periods.More detail ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List